Security Officer (6921)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Security Officer needed with active Guard Card! Andrews International a U.S. Security Associates Company, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we're expanding our team, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Required: Law Enforcement Experience with an Exposed Firearm Permit
Armed Shopping Plaza Security Officer
Thank you for your interest in working with US Security Associates!
Location: Hollywood, CA
Status: Full-time & Part-time
Shift: Day Shift, Swing Shift, and Grave Shift
Scheduled Work Days: Multiple schedules available.
Required: Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday
Law Enforcement Experience with an Exposed Firearm Permit
Hourly Rate: $31.50
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR! Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Current active State Guard Card is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
\"Andrews International a US Security Associates Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.\"
Associated topics: explosive detection, loss control, patrol, protect, safety report, school, security officer, unarmed, university, watchman
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Los Angeles , Security Officer (6921), Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!