Part Time Equipment Assembler 7:00AM-5:30PM
Company: Gate Gourmet
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Part Time Equipment Assemblers Needed!
Discover the Difference You Can Make at Gate Gourmet
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
We are now hiring for Part Time Equipment Assemblers to work in our flight kitchen located at the Los Angeles International airport for the AM shift. This shift operates from 7:00AM to 5:30PM. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreements. You will need to remain flexible in your shift and days off, as we may be required to change your schedule from time to time to meet production needs, requirements of the industry, or to accommodate a shift bid in accordance with the union contract. This position starts out at $12.75 per hour and you will be paid weekly.
An Equipment Assembler assembles all of the beverages, ice, condiments and non-food items such as cutlery, napkins, linens and dishware for a flight.
Job Specific Requirements:
* Pay the one-time union initiation fee of $510.00. This amount will be broken down into payments
* Pay the monthly union dues of $31.88. This amount will be deducted automatically from your pay check the first pay period of the month and starts 30 days after your first day on the job
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
* Work assigned schedule on Saturday and Sunday
* Arrive to work on-time
* Complete paperwork
* Communicate with supervisors and co-workers
* Follow directions
* Work as a member of a team
* Not applicable
* Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
* Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to twenty-five(25) pounds
* Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Keywords: Gate Gourmet, Los Angeles, Part Time Equipment Assembler 7:00AM-5:30PM, Other, Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!