FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR FT
Company: Hotel Erwin
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: Hotel Erwin - VENICE, CA
Salary Range: $24.00 - $26.00 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journey-inviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future.
Supervise the Front Desk Agents, Valet, Bell staff to ensure
completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front
Desk operation. May supervise other areas as Manager on Duty of
Hotel in the absence of other supervisory personnel. Supervise the
Front Desk Agents, Valet, Bell staff to ensure completion of
essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Desk operation.
May supervise other areas as Manager on Duty of Hotel in the
absence of other supervisory personnel.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to Front Office Manager
- Supports the Front Office Department/ Reservations
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Supervise Front Desk Agents, Valet, Bell staff and handle
workload during shift. Complete shift checklists as specified.
- Review VIP reservations, amenity orders, and resumes for incoming
and in-house guests. Update the computer system by inputting
inventory and non-inventory groups.
- Control suites to ensure suites and special blocks are handled
- Communicate with other departments to ensure proper handling of
guests and groups. Maintain contact with Reservation and Sales
regarding requests for suites, special accommodations, etc.
Maintain control over rate changes on in-house guests.
- Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner and relay
necessary information to effected departments and individuals.
- Update daily group information; maintain and be familiar with
future group files. Monitor and prepare group requirements and
relay necessary information to effected departments and
- Print cashiers report and verify balances. Verify all banks and
- Answer/follow up on shift correspondence; e-mail and other
electronic communication addressed to Front Desk Agents
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
- Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out
of the hotel including all suites, parlors, meeting rooms and all
outlets' location and hours of operation.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy
hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes
or credit issues.
- Train, cross-train, and re-train (when necessary) all Front Desk
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
- Participate in hotel committees, MOD program and task force
- Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas requested and act in
his/her place during his/her absence
Keywords: Hotel Erwin, Los Angeles , FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR FT, Other , Venice, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!