Operators O&M Supervisor
Company: ALSTOM Gruppe
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Date: 12 Oct 2023Company: Alstom At Alstom, we understand
transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains,
metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services,
infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our
diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every
day, more than 80 000 colleagues lead the way to greener and
smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon
and replace cars.Join Alstom as an Operations and Maintenance
Supervisor at LAX - Lead with Innovation and Drive ProgressBe a
part of our fast-moving, innovative team at Alstom, in our Joint
Venture operation at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).We're
in search of a forward-thinking, ethics-driven O&M Supervisor,
someone who can steer our team toward success while embodying the
values that underpin everything we do at LINXS Operators. If you're
a safety advocate and a customer-centric professional with a knack
for efficient management, this is the role you've been waiting
for.As the Site Shift Leader, you'll be:
- Leading operations of trains and movement of passengers,
ensuring the right posture of wayside system components and
- Guiding the operations center personnel on ATC, SCADA, Rapid
Response, and Access Control.
- Directing passenger service availability activities during both
regular and irregular operations.
- Enforcing LINXS Operators' policies, operations center rules,
- Takes leadership role to implement maintenance activities of
employees and subcontractors, and directs passenger service
availability activities during normal and irregular
- Implementing and overseeing maintenance activities of employees
and subcontractors.We'd Love to Meet Someone With:
- 3 - 5 years of Operation and Personnel management experience in
a -public or private sector transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Even better if you have:
- Rail Transportation Experience.
- Associate Degree.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.Skills That Will
Help You Shine:
- Prioritizing safety above all.
- Exceptional leadership abilities.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving aptitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating
Applications.Compensation:A competitive salary of $68,000-$76,000
will be offered, aligning with experience and skills.Here's your
chance to jump aboard Alstom's fast-moving, progressive environment
where you'll be encouraged to innovate and drive change. At Alstom,
your journey to making an impact in the rail transport industry
begins.Ready to redefine the future of transportation? Apply
today!You don't need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We
guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your
friends or family, you'll be proud. If you're up for the challenge,
we'd love to hear from you!Important to noteAs a global business,
we're an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity
across the 63 countries we operate in. We're committed to creating
an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Keywords: ALSTOM Gruppe, Los Angeles , Operators O&M Supervisor, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!