Seasonal Packing Associate
Company: Shoppe Amber Interiors
Posted on: November 19, 2023
JOB TITLE: Packing Associate, Seasonal SUPERVISOR: Store Manager
or Area ManagerDESCRIPTION:The primary function of the packer is to
ensure daily orders are packed in an efficient andaccurate manner
in a teamwork-oriented environment at our retail locations. This is
a seasonal role from Nov 1st - Dec 31st. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support store team through order fulfillment by packing daily
orders. Work within Ship Hawk to fulfill orders.
- Work with the Store Manager on daily priorities.
- Execute daily packing needs.
- Make sure packing standards are met and ensure items are
getting packed with sufficient protection.
- Keep packaging supplies organized.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Properly execute all daily operational needs, communicating any
rollover as needed.
- Support manager in one-off tasks, as needed.
- Provide feedback with a client-first mindset to manager, as
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferably in home decor or
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Is a team player.
- Must have dependable transportation and live near one of our
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while
utilizing appropriateequipment and safety techniques.**Rate
dependent upon experience.PI4dc12ad07469-31181-32891794
Keywords: Shoppe Amber Interiors, Los Angeles , Seasonal Packing Associate, Other , Calabasas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!