Physician Assistant need for Adult Primary Care coverage in San Francisco, CA
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
PA needed in California for Internal Medicine coverage. Must be
Board Certified, have current DEA, BLS, and CA state license.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Will see up to 18
patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is
adult only. Must be comfortable with chronic and acute, and
straightforward primary care procedures. Support staff includes mid
levels and full support staff. Ideal candidate will have FQHC
experience as they have a high population of homeless and mental
health. Need someone who can work independently, 2-3 years APP
experience with underserved patient populations. EPIC EMR.
Substance/Alcohol treatment with Suboxone/vivitrol required. To
learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities
of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of
time and locations. We will work with you to find the right
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Approximately 18, Adult patients per day
- 2-3 years APP experience
- Chronic and acute issues, straightforward primary care
- Active DEA and BLS
- Experience with underserved patient populations
- EPIC EMR
- Substance/Alcohol treatment with Suboxone/vivitrol
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $63.00 to $80.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many
factors including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Los Angeles , Physician Assistant need for Adult Primary Care coverage in San Francisco, CA, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!