Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Greysteel Company is a leading commercial real estate and
capital markets services firm with offices nationwide. Greysteel
serves as trusted advisor to private, middle and institutional
developers, investors, and owners in debt placement, investment
sale and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates
with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best
commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything
Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our
character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right
solution, the right way. - Please note, this is a 100%
Commission-Based Position. Responsibilities for candidates include
every element of client/deal development and execution. Applicants
should have well-developed analytical /problem solving
capabilities, written and oral communication skills, consistent
attention-to-detail, and advanced knowledge of real estate
investment transactions. Candidates must be capable of high
activity project management. Responsibilities
- Originate and manage marketing, negotiation, and closing of
real estate investment sale on behalf of middle-market or
institutional Multifamily owners.
- Develop and nurture relationships with private and
institutional developers, owners, and service providers to promote
the Greysteel platform.
- Contribute to Greysteel's proprietary database by submitting
notes regarding investor or lender investment objectives or
- Monitor market activity on a daily basis and maintain a
database of sales comparable(s) by utilizing platform tools and
- Conduct competitive rental surveys by calling and visiting
properties when underwriting investment sales in order to determine
- Prepare proposals and memoranda featuring customized economic,
market, and area overviews, as well as site level specifics.
- Use Greysteel's financial modeling tools, including but not
limited to Argus and MS Excel based discounted cash flow models to
analyze and project sale price.
- Read, review, and summarize real estate documents (i.e. leases,
operating statements, tax returns, environmental and engineering
- Facilitate and manage due diligence processes.
- Lead and participate in proposals and presentations.Experience
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail.
- Developed capacity to work autonomously and be a "team
- Excellent leadership and multitasking capabilities.
- Established ability to comfortably interface with executives
and make presentations.
- Must have knowledge of local real estate market.
- Sales experience preferred but not required.Education
- Graduate or advanced degree preferred.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft Office: Word and
Keywords: Greysteel, Los Angeles , Investment Associate, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!