Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Calling all BuyersThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy OrnguzeAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $53,000 - $66,000 per yearA bit
about us:We're a telecommunications infrastructure leader that
powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today we're developing the 5G
Fronthaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to
lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines.
We provide our customers with network connectivity solutions that
allow them to change the world.Job Summary We are looking for a
seasoned purchasing professional ready to hit the ground running
and immediately start to make a difference. This position will
purchase production material and will also work with engineering to
source components for new designs.Why join us?Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision InsuranceJob DetailsWhat you'll do
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate all activities related to procurement of a commodity
beginning with intent to purchase through delivery.
- Analyze the requirements of the commodity, including
preliminary specifications, preferred supplier and date commodity
- Assure that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the
negotiated price and meets the quality standards of the
- Maintain timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices
and other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
- Investigate and/or interview potential suppliers to determine
if they meet the specified requirements.
- Negotiates the lowest possible cost for the commodity balanced
against the optimum quality and schedule needs.
- Assist in resolving discrepancies with invoices and receiving
- Contact vendors by email, phone or visit to verify shipment of
goods on specified date.
- Other duties may be assigned. What we're looking for: The
successful candidate must have 5+ years of experience in a
manufacturing purchasing setting. What would be useful:
- Experience reading engineering documents, drawings, and
- APICS certification a plus
- Knowledge of QAD ERP system
- Experience purchasing PCBs, Sheet Metal, and electronic
components. Must Have:
- 4 yr degree a plus or equivalent combination of education and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention
- ERP/MRP experience
- Must be advanced user with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power
- Excellent organizational, teamwork and negotiating
skillsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Los Angeles , Buyer, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!