Account Supervisor Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Account Management at MullenLowe is about more than just client
service (although we do that, too). As the connector between
clients, partners, and the agency, everyone in Account Management
is required to be hyper-adaptable and flexible, offering thoughtful
builds in creative development, passionately selling through a
campaign, mediating between different points of view and keeping
things fair, having tough conversations for the good of the
relationship and work - and, of course, being a positive awesome
person people always want to have in the room. Account Management
is expected to be the persuasive, resilient, and relentless force
it takes to helps great work get made, combining sharp points of
view on both business and creative.
The Account Supervisor oversees the daily execution needs of client
business, while beginning to contribute on a strategic level under
the direction of the Account Director. As day-to-day project
owners, the Account Supervisor is the first on the field when new
projects come in, and the last line of defense before the work is
released. This means you'll need an extensive knowledge of the
production process, incredible attention to detail, the agility to
adapt to changing needs and new projects, and the communication
skills needed for a seamless, trust-driven client-agency
relationship. The right candidate needs no handholding, thrives on
a challenge, and always advocates for great work.
- Develops strong relationships with clients through total
immersion in business-demonstrating knowledge of the industry,
astute business acumen, and understanding of client
- Aims for the biggest success and plays a defensive game along
the way; advocating for breakthrough creative that delivers results
by developing and delivering persuasive POVs backed by data and
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility in managing budgets,
projects, and resource utilization.
- Anticipates and navigates around potential pitfalls-seeing
around corners. Ability to think strategically, proactively
identifying problems and offering alternative solutions before they
- First point of escalation for issues from junior account team
members; exercises discretion in knowing when more senior
involvement is needed to resolve issues.
- Supervises junior account team members, providing feedback,
guidance and development opportunities.
- Oversees development of cross-channel marketing campaigns
across broadcast TV, radio, print, digital, social, and display,
ensuring projects are executed with precision, timeliness, and
attention to detail; knows how and when to involve other
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in advertising/marketing
required; previous agency and management experience
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Word, etc.), Google G-Suite products, and Keynote
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication
required; ability to present well and read a room.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask
in a fast-paced environment, flawless attention to detail, tireless
work ethic, tenacious follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned*
Keywords: Mullenlowe, Los Angeles , Account Supervisor Los Angeles, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!