Business Development Associate Los Angeles Regular
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Development
Associate who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the
next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
- In a hybrid role primarily based at our office in Culver City,
CA, you work with the Director of Business and the Sr. Business
Development Manager to take on any tasks and projects needed to
grow FlixBus's business in the US & Canada.
- You manage and grow relationships with intercity bus carriers
who are partnering with FlixBus to offer integrated ticketing and
seamless connections across our national network.
- You identify new business opportunities, operators and
stakeholders in the industry, present our business model, negotiate
contracts with potential partners, and foster long-lasting
- You analyze various internal and external data sources to help
the US team develop a deeper understanding of both internal KPIs
and the broader intercity bus industry, helping shape and focus
- You work cross functionally with teams including Operations,
Planning, Government Relations, and Finance in their joint work
with the Business Development team, including launching new
geographies, monthly calculations, settlements, and payments to
partners, and other projects as needed.
- You help develop processes, coordinate a variety of projects,
making sure the interactions between departments are fluid and
results are delivered in a timely manner.
- Your work is always customer driven and promotes a strong
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an externally facing role,
ideally in a growth-stage start up.
- Comfortable in a startup environment: entrepreneurial spirit,
full of ambition, analytically-minded, data-driven, and not afraid
of rapid change.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity
is highly valued.
- Excellent skills in English, skills in other languages a plus,
- Affinity for car-alternative, environmentally friendly modes of
- Able to work collaboratively within and across teams.
Our Perks - More than just a job
- You have an impact.With innovation and smart technology,we
arecreating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideasand give
you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based
hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an
office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come
regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion.Discover the world with your freeFlix
rides and bring along your friends and family for
- Teamwork makes the dream work.OurFlixTeamhas peoplefrom over 80
different nations. We work in a multiculturalenvironment where we
can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color.We'rebuilding for the longterm,
and that means protecting our planet. We constantlytest new green
technologies and compensate for the CO2after all our business
travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body
we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health
support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience and
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride
and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and
the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of
people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient,
affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business
model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of
the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our
journey has just begun.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity),
national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or
other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions
are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and
The following video shows our amazing success story:
Keywords: FlixBus, Los Angeles , Business Development Associate Los Angeles Regular, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!