Desktop Support Specialist
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay Range $20hr - $22hr
- Researches, resolves and responds to complex questions received
via telephone calls or escalations, and provides support on
services in accordance with current standards.
- Follow up with the user to ensure the problem is resolved
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings,
current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order
to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Develops and provides technical coaching and mentoring to other
desktop services staff and company associates.
- May act as product liaison for major products, working with
other areas of IT, other departments and third-party vendors to
solve technical issues as needed.
- Installs new or upgraded hardware/software as assigned via
service requests. Coordinates installation with the user and
follows up to insure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when
moving and repositioning computers and ancillary
- Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents and
tasks to meet agreed upon service levels.
- Demonstrate initiative and act independently to resolve
- Participate as a member of the rotating IT on-call team that
provides 24 hour support to internal customers, not all sites
require on-call participation.
- Participate in team projects as requested.
- Flexible in working off business hours in case there is a
business requirement on ad hoc basis during project
Education And Experience:
- Technical degree with 3 years of technical experience; or high
school diploma/GED with 5 years of technical experience.
- Minimal 3 years of experience in hardware, software and
networking implementation and troubleshooting in a Helpdesk or
Deskside Support environment.
- Must possess established customer service skills through 3
years of professional customer service experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on
projects to completion.
- Ability to work with customers and achieve successful outcomes
in handling difficult situations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety
of customers by phone, in person or via e-mail.
- Capability to work effectively as a team member, as well as
independently on multiple projects.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Los Angeles , Desktop Support Specialist, Other , Rialto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...