Enterprise Account Executive, Spectrum Enterprise
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and
- Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level with
sales training that was awarded a Brandon Hall Group gold medal?
Our company: At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an
engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach
their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that
celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to
consistently exceeding client expectations. Spectrum Enterprise, a
part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of
scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest
businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum
Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services
solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and
TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of
experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business
success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving
needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com. Highlights: As a client-centric Enterprise
Account Executive, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions
simplify client efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate
about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while
supporting an existing portfolio. Through your expertise of the
client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial
combinations of our products. You have developed a keen ability for
identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase
business. You thrive in an office environment and excel at
traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets
for goals, guidance and assistance. Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission.
- Twelve-week paid training that was awarded the Brandon Hall
Group 2022 gold medal in Best Advance in Sales Enablement and
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company
visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product
proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions. Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
sales performer exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) and high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting
- Quick learner within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems,
such as Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and
services. Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM230 337771-2 337771BR Here, employees don't just have jobs, they
build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive
package that rewards employees for their contributions to our
success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers
real value at every stage of life.The pay for this position has a
salary range of $52,500.00 to $113,800.00. The actual salary offer
will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your
skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain
positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as
bonuses.In addition, this position has a commission earnings target
starting at $72,600.
Keywords: Spectrum, Los Angeles , Enterprise Account Executive, Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...