Punch Press Machine Operator
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Press Operator needed in Chatsworth!
- Work safely, promote safety and abide by all rules.
- Simultaneously operate manual and automatic equipment.
- Ship product to recipient as required. (III, IV, V)
- Receive product from shipper as required. (III, IV, V)
- Position, align, or secure workpieces against fixtures, jigs or
stops on machine beds, dies or worktable. -
- Read and understand blueprints, job cards and work instructions
to determine specifications, locations of product features,
dimensions and tolerances.
- Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies or other
fixtures in rams or beds, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims,
and hand tools. (III, IV, V only)
- Understand customer prints - dimensions, features, written
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to
specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates or
- Notifies supervisor of parts or assemblies not meeting
- Provides feedback to supervisor, Engineering as to fit,
tolerance, appearance or questionable procedures and
- Trains personnel as assigned in all areas of accountability.
- Communicates technical, production, quality, safety and
inventory concerns to appropriate resource.
- Actively initiate and conduct problem solving to affect
productivity and quality improvements.
- Complete routine paperwork, including Inspection records, check
sheets and Quality non- conference tags.
- Consistently produce defect free product through assigned
operations at a production rate acceptable to meeting customer
price objectives. -
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Los Angeles , Punch Press Machine Operator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...