Maintenance Mechanic - Food Manufacturing - Bilingual Spanish is a MUST
Company: Food People Talent
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Our client is a well-established, growing food manufacturing
company that is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join
their team. - The right candidate MUST be bilingual Spanish with at
least 3-5 years of maintenance experience within a food and/or
beverage manufacturing environment. - -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- The Maintenance Mechanic must diagnose and repair faulty
equipment while working under pressure and with compressed
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and service on
machines; record/report on damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Clean and organize daily inventories, and stocks, and otherwise
maintain shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Make necessary modifications and implement test runs as
- Confer with product manager regarding test results and make
additional alterations to machinery as required.
- Assist with tile and masonry repair.
- Learn and execute common food handling safety
- The Maintenance Mechanic must be able to read schematics,
diagrams, service manuals, and blueprints.
- Other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- The Maintenance Mechanic must have at least 3+ years of
maintenance experience in a food & beverage manufacturing
environment performing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, minor
electrical, plumbing, and carpentry-related tasks.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills and a
strong knowledge of a variety of hand and power tools, meters, and
material handling equipment.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful, and
- Effective communication and organizational skills with strong
attention to detail.
- The Maintenance Mechanic must have the ability to thrive in a
fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well as
part of a team.
- Basic computer literacy skills and the ability to update
facility maintenance systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed.
- Some vocational or community colleges with related coursework
or equivalent experience are required.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Food People Talent, Los Angeles , Maintenance Mechanic - Food Manufacturing - Bilingual Spanish is a MUST, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...