Applications Training Specialist
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our client, a global, fortune 500 healthcare organization, is
looking to add an Applications Training Specialist to their team!
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:Responsible for assisting in the development,
facilitation and coordination of department training programs for
both the medical group and corporate projects, and works with
assigned sites/regions to identify training gaps.ESSENTIAL
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that
demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including
quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external
- Provides application training on company-approved software for
- Delivers training programs to individuals, small and large
- Organizes and presents technical training on IDX
- Supports initial training of new PC users in navigating PC
applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office
applications, in-house created applications and other
- Trains on roll-out of new software and software
- Conducts "train-the-trainer" programs.
- Assists in the design and development of training
documentation, manuals and performance evaluations for training
- Administers standardized performance evaluations.
- Performs training needs assessments.
- Receives user feedback and evaluation regarding Information
Services training for the purpose of identifying training
opportunities and improvements to department programs.
- Serves as a resource for HCP clients.
- Serves as a testing resource for Information Services
- Travels to training sites as requested.
- Participates in meetings and committees as requested.
- Uses, protects, and discloses HCP patients' protected health
information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a
professional certification requiring formal education beyond a
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of applications
training experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Computer literate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in operating computer keyboard, telephone, fax
- Proficient in creating training materials and
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to tailor message to the audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak Standard English clearly using simple and
- Ability to transfer knowledge to clients with diverse cultural
backgrounds, educational experiences and learning styles.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Energetic, detail-oriented and a quick learner.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Valid CA driver's license, insurance and vehicle for
- Proficient in IDX applications preferred.
- Knowledge of medical office procedures including ICD-9 and CPT
- Microsoft Office certification preferred. Rate/Salary:
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates, Los Angeles , Applications Training Specialist, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!