Content Creator, Games Studio
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ABOUT OUR TEAMWere a group of developers, artists, and
storytellers that make games full of wonder, danger, and humor.
Everyone at our studio, whether an industry vet or new voice
impacts each game through collaborative feedback, mutual respect,
and creative empowerment. If you want to make games that leave a
meaningful impact on players: we want to hear from you.Were looking
for new teammates who deeply care about the work they do, the
stories they tell, and the people they create with. As part of the
Netflix team, we strive to hire the best and value integrity,
excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.Learn how our
story-loving game people came to join Netflixs team of game-loving
story people. (https://jobs.netflix.com/teams/night-school-studio)
COMMUNITY & GAME MARKETING AT NIGHT SCHOOLConnecting people and
games is the definition of community at Night School. Were proud
that our community is positive, thoughtful, and collaborative. Our
studios goal is to create world-class narrative games and the
community team expands those stories beyond our games. We do that
through compelling content, responsive support, and effective
strategy. Were integrated throughout development as the link
between our players and our team, communicating in authentic ways
that inspire wonder and creative conversation.ABOUT THE JOBWhen you
join the team, youll hit the ground running, becoming an expert on
our games and the conversations our players have about them. Youll
work closely with our community director and game devs to
brainstorm creative content thats authentic to our brand and games.
Because our department covers many responsibilities, youll also act
as glue on projects, contributing to parts of development that
complement/grow your skillset like crafting internal communication,
capturing game footage, or providing early game
- Contribute to our studio editorial calendar, monitor reviews,
and social conversation, and forge connections within our community
and our studio team.
- Create content to support the calendar: videos, images, copy
youll help make it all for our social channels, website, and
- React and identify platform/topic trends and seize content
opportunities to raise visibility for our games and generate
- Measure and build reports that inform our overall strategy for
marketing, community, and game projects.
- Share on call duties for monitoring socials and support,
including occasional holidays and high-pressure times like game
- Think big and help us expand our audience through creative
content and innovative community ideas.
- Contribute to internal studio communications and mentor your
colleagues on communication practices.ABOUT YOU
- Entrepreneurial self-starter willing to find solutions and
unafraid to ask questions, build relationships, or find creative
- Curious and eager to learn about community tools, social
platforms, and how they can be used for discoverability. You have a
- Strategic and practical, you understand the shifting realities
of game development and energizing the community at the right time
to support our strategic goals.
- Professional communicator both on and off the clock. You always
respond to players with kindness and candor. No matter where you
are IRL or online you represent the studio in a positive
light.SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Expert skills in content creation, including video editing,
graphic design, social media platforms. Youll do this every
- Expert knowledge of social platforms like Tiktok, Twitter,
Instagram, Reddit, Discord, and other emerging tools.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about narrative games, including
- Experience in shipping at least one game title, ideally a
narrative game that youve supported from announcement to
- Bonus: experience with mobile games, live or ongoing games, or
international gaming communities outside of the US, UK, or
Canada.**Please submit: Submit a portfolio of case studies/past
projects, or a cover letter summarizing your experience and samples
of your best content.At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range
of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market.
We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider
your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get
it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary
and will also be dependent on your location. The overall market
range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 -
$110,000.This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only
base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here
Keywords: Netflix, Los Angeles , Content Creator, Games Studio, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!