Company: Adex Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Solutions Architect Team is a fast-paced and passionate team
that is responsible for delivering technology solutions that
support the companies Channel Partner community with end-to-end
offering. We design and deliver a multitude of technology services
and solutions across a diverse technology landscape that consists
of enterprise Cybersecurity, networks, cable infrastructure, data
center build out to enterprise technology turnkey services.
As a Solution Architect, you will support our partners alongside
Internal sales, Marketing, PMO and Service Delivery teams to build
and deliver innovative solutions at an enterprise scale. Serving as
a technical voice, you will be responsible for providing
architectural and cyber security solutions to our Channel Partner
Sales and Design teams as they plan and build out their technology
solution offering for the end client. You may also be involved in
continuously helping to improve our existing suite of products to
ensure security, performance, maintainability, and usability are
- Develop technology solutions and associated cost modeling for
HWN portfolio of services
- Attend and join meeting with Channel Partner presales teams and
end users assigned personnel.
- Capable to explain the solution to technical and non-technical
- Excel at building and leveraging trust with technical teams and
leaders to gain alignment
- Always seek to elevate the user experience through innovative
- Support critical functions of business development activities,
such as: facilitation of on-site assessments, design of mutually
beneficial partnership solutions, development of proposals,
leadership of pitch meetings, and support in the development of
- Work hand-in-hand with sales team to facilitate assessments,
conduct solution presentations, develop findings reports, and gain
buy-in from prospective leadership teams.
- Work with High Wire Networks subject matter experts (SMEs) to
develop right-fit solutions and recommendations for
- Work with Finance team members to develop P&L/ROI forecasts
for potential partners.
- Work with the Sales (Account Management) team to ensure
solutions are not only viable but also position High Wire Networks
for a successful partnership.
- Coordinate with Project Management, Legal, Finance, Executive
Leadership and other internal teams on proposal and contract
- Work hand-in-hand with the Go-to-Market (GTM) team to ensure
High Wire Networks B2B messaging remains relevant in the
- Excellent interpersonal and client-interaction skills
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills,
particularly in the Technology Industry
- At least 5 years prior experience in the Technology sector is
required, preferably either in an presales or technical
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact with C-suite in conversations both
internally and externally
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in a client-facing
position related to sales or account management.
- Operational experience with/or within a voice or network
- Proven ability to work within a matrix environment.
- Ability to operate independently and prioritize day-to-day
efforts according to areas of highest potential return.
- Understanding of financial models and ability to work with
- Solid understanding of the following:
- IT Channel Services
- IT Networking including wireless
- Network Cabling
- In-building Solutions
- Desktop devices
- Data Center services including network and device
- Understands the financial aspect of business finance
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing into the Channel and
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- PC proficiency
- Experience responding to RFPs and RFIs
- Four-year college degree from an accredited
- At least 3 years of experience in Technology Services
The above is general description of the position, it does not
preclude duties and responsibilities that may be assigned or
re-assigned to the position at any time.
Keywords: Adex Corporation, Los Angeles , Solutions Architect, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!