Company: Servicon Systems, Inc.
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of
expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on
infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately
held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the
needs of our people and clients.Our goal is to become a trusted
partner, not outsourced vendor.One of our greatest strengths is our
Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon
embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to
thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier
outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards
interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to
success.Servicon focuses on three essential elements for
establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs,
and Performance. These components represent our strong value
alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention,
and throughput.Directly responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and
maintaining all assigned areas using established practices and
procedures according to company and client standards of quality and
safety. May require frequent interaction with client.
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
- Keep janitors closet clean, neat, and in orderly
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent
preferredSome employees may required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 (14 days after final dose) prior to hire or have a
qualifying legal exemption.Job Posting Title: Cleaner Job ID:
2022-4005 External Company Name: Servicon Systems External Company
URL: http://serviconsystems.com/ Shift Days (all that apply -
visible to candidate): Monday to Friday Shift Hours (Start): 5:00
PM Shift Hours (End): 10:00 PM Work Schedule Options (4/10, 5/40,
9/80 - visible to candidate): 5/25 Overtime Eligible: Yes
Relocation Eligibility: No Travel Required: None Background
Requirements (visible to candidates): Must successfully complete
criminal background check. Citizenship: Must be U.S. Citizen or
Lawful Permanent Resident or Refugee/Asylee Security Clearance
Status: Able to Obtain Security Clearance Type: Confidential
Street: 2265 East El Segundo Blvd
Keywords: Servicon Systems, Inc., Los Angeles , Cleaner, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!