Customer Service Rep
Company: Arizona Tile Llc.
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Job DescriptionArizona Tile, the premier importer of natural
stone and ceramic tile, in 10 Western states, has a solid
reputation as an industry leader in both products and customer
service. We have been privately owned and operated for 45 years.We
have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in
our beautiful Sun Valley location. In this position you will assist
retail customers and contractors, both in person and over the
phone, to select and order material that meets their needs. Use
your creativity to help our customers design ideas come to life.
You will work with customers to select stone slabs, tile and/or
decorative pieces that will transform their kitchen, master bath or
any other numerous possibilities. Orders are entered via a computer
program within a Microsoft Windows environment. You will be
providing the best buying experience available. This is a
non-commissioned sales position earning $15.85 to $28.85 per hour,
DOE. Product training will be provided.Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays
- 2+ years retail sales skills in a professional
- Prior experience working with stone, granite or slabs.
- Basic computer skills working within Windows environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.Expectations:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude of cooperation and respect with
co-workers and clients.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-starter who proactively finds solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and
telephone.Arizona Tile Benefits offered:
- Competitive wage, depending on experience
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues each pay period. Plus 48 hours SICK
time granted annually
- Employee discount on tile and slabs
- On the job training on tile and granite products
- Company is privately owned and operated for 45 yearsDoes this
sound like something you will enjoy? Then dont delay, apply now to
be considered for this exciting opportunity. Arizona Tile is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required.
E-VerifyArizona Tile is the premier importer of natural stone and
porcelain tile, in 10 Western states. We have a solid reputation as
an industry leader in both products and customer service. You must
apply at https://jobs.arizonatile.com/ to be considered for this
exciting opportunity. Arizona Tile is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required.Company
DescriptionArizona Tile was founded in 1977, with the idea that
goodwill towards others is just good business. Since then Arizona
Tile has grown to have locations in 10 Western states. As we have
been in the stone and tile business for over 45 years, our
relationships with international quarries and factories allow us to
be at the forefront of new product developments. Arizona Tile is
committed to supporting our employees in providing an extraordinary
experience for our customers as we showcase our wide range of
Keywords: Arizona Tile Llc., Los Angeles , Customer Service Rep, Other , Sun Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!