Chemist - II
Company: Integrated Resources Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 28, 2023
A Few Words About Us
Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as
one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty
firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and
integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on
delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every
time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas:
Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation
Therapy and Nursing.Job Description
- The Chemist will be expected to support and perform Laboratory
activities that relate to finished good, bulk and raw material
testing for use in production; testing of all in-coming bulk,
finished goods or raw materials using USP and approved client
methods, managing sample flow, standards, investigations for out of
specification results, communicating with the supervisor on out of
specification results, and maintaining laboratory note books and
- The Scientist must be familiar with using the following pieces
of equipment: viscometer, pH meter, densitometer, potentiometric
titrator, Karl Fischer, FT-IR, Conductivity meter, TOC Analyzer,
HPLC and GC.
- The Scientist will perform routine laboratory testing,
non-routine testing, and compendia testing independently and with
- Perform analytical chemical testing and organoleptic analysis
of materials and products.
- Perform HPLC & GC and routine instrumentation analysis with
- Document and report results of analysis according to Good
- Initiate Non-Conformance Reports when an Out of specification
result is confirmed.
- Carry out timely OOS Investigations and Reporting of
- Analyze the physical appearance of materials and report
anomalies to the lab supervisor or manager.
- Communicate with personnel in other departments as
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a regulated QA lab
environment is required.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in routine HPLC analysis and
- Broad-based experience or combination of experience, in
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Quality Operations, Regulatory
Compliance and/or Regulatory Affairs function is required.
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations, specifically 21 CFR 210 and 211
- Experience with current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good
Laboratory Practices regulations is required.
Keywords: Integrated Resources Inc., Los Angeles , Chemist - II, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!