Company: AltaMed Health Services Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bold decisions and innovative thinking have helped AltaMed,
headquartered in Commerce, Calif., become the nation's largest
network of community-based primary care clinics and senior care
programs. Some 2,000 professionals in medicine, nursing, social
work, mental health rehabilitation, dentistry and health
administration assure that we not only provide quality care, but
that we do so without exception or regard to ability to pay. We are
JCHAO-accredited, and strongly focused on wellness, preventative
care and eliminating health care disparities.Job DescriptionUnder
the direction and oversight of the Director, the Project
Coordinator is responsible for the synchronization of all
operations involved in the successful completion of a particular
project within the Department. Includes maintaining project plans,
calendars, dashboards and activities in addition to assisting with
the budget and keeping abreast of legal regulations applicable to a
project. -Qualifications1. Bachelor's Degree in Business
Administration, Health Care, Organizational Management, or a
related field and two (2) years of related experience required.
Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
2. Certified Associate in Project Management or Project Management
3. Minimum one year of experience in data analysis/project
management with successful deployment demonstrating measurable
positive results required; two or more years preferred.
4. Experience in health care process improvement, acquisitions,
project management training or business integration highly
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan/schedule which
includes administrative tasks and all sites/team members involved
in the project; the detailed schedule will include all phases of
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site
based/project schedules as agreed with project stakeholder/lead and
- Develop and maintain project dashboards and communicate with
stakeholders/leads as defined.
- Coordinate project meetings and maintain project meeting
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all corporate support
departments, outside stakeholders and team members.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations, plans,
spreadsheets and tables.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. communication to stakeholders,
senior leadership, project leads, team members etc.
- Collaborate in maintaining a master project resource binder and
filing all project documents (hard and soft copies).
- Ensure that all team members understand the scope of the
project as well as what they are individually responsible for
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as
change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements,
unexpected barriers etc.
- Coordinate activities with vendors and suppliers and
maintaining relationships with them.
- Assist the Director in various activities such as budget
development, monitoring and in meetings with management.
- Research, update and maintain all federal, state and county
regulations applicable to a project.
- Assist in development and maintenance of dedicated project
- Perform other related duties as assigned.AltaMed offers a
comprehensive benefits program that recognizes the needs of our
diverse employees by supporting their health, security and
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Long-term Disability Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Planning Ahead
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance (Basic & Voluntary)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Basic & Voluntary) Join our
email list to receive updates on new jobs and opportunities.
Keywords: AltaMed Health Services Corporation, Los Angeles , Project Coordinator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!