PM Room Attendant Part time (2pm-10:30pm)
Company: AC Hotel Beverly Hills
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ensure the highest level of cleanliness and condition of the hotel
guest rooms to ensure guest satisfaction. Responsible for providing
our guests with clean and fresh sheets, towels, necessities, etc.,
while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness at all
* Clean all guest rooms as assigned within the required time
* Update daily assignment sheets throughout the day. Turn in
assignment sheet and keys to the Housekeeping Supervisor at the end
of the shift.
* Change bed linens and make beds.
* Replenish room supplies, i.e., amenities, drinking glasses, clean
* Lift and move furniture in the room.
* Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner
and/or proper chemicals.
* Dust and clean all furniture including picture frames, bed
frames, lamps, TVs, armoires, desks, etc.
* Thoroughly clean bathroom area by washing the shower/tub, sink,
floor, toilet, etc.
* Polish woodwork and metal work such as fixtures and metal
* Clean windows, door panels and sills.
* Empty wastebaskets.
* Replenish bathroom supplies and terry.
* Sort, count, fold and distribute linen to the linen closets.
* Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on
* Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
* Conduct deep cleaning projects in the guest rooms according to
the hotels Deep Cleaning program.
* Clean hallway, restrooms, elevators, stairwells, locker rooms and
other work areas as needed.
* Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning
products to adhere to health standards.
* Turn in all Lost & Found items following the standard
* Practice the hotels' emergency procedures and be knowledgeable of
the hotels loss prevention guidelines.
* Report maintenance issues and necessary room repairs. Ensure
unacceptable rooms are not released back to inventory until items
* Ensure work area is clean when finished
* All other duties assigned by manager or supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the
particular requirements of the hotel:
* Assist with any guest inquiry.
* Follow all company and safety and security policies and
* Report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by direct and
* Environmental conditions are inside, a job is considered inside
if staff spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time
inside. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel
* Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to
four (4) hours in length.
* Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between
functions occurring simultaneously.
* Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to
reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
* Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. as needed.
* Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
* Hearing, smelling, tasting, and visual ability to observe and
distinguish product quality and detect signs of emergency
* Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with other staff, guests, and supervisors.
* Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions
being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
cleaning tasks occasionally.
* Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment
such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line
touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers,
dolly, and other office equipment as needed.
* Ability to work primarily with fingers to pick, pinch, type and
carry out substantial movements (motions) of the wrists and hands
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language used in the workplace.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must have excellent customer relations skills.
* Must be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and
* Must possess basic computer skills.
* Must possess basic computational ability.
* Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers
some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and
diplomacy and collect accurate information to resolve
* Self-driven and able to work independently.
* Exceptionally strong in issue resolution and proven analytical
skills with a strong attention to detail.
High school or equivalent education required.
* Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
All Staff Members must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed
appearance per Azul Hospitality standards. Refer to the property
specific required grooming and uniform standards policy.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be
established by Azul Hospitality, from time to time, is essential to
the successful performance of this position. Staff with irregular
attendance / tardiness will be subject to disciplinary action, up
to and including termination of employment. Upon employment, all
staff is required to fully comply with Azul Hospitality rules and
regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotels
facilities. Staff members who violate hotel rules and regulations
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment. Due to the cyclical nature of the
hospitality industry, staff members may be required to work varying
schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition,
attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is
required. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive
list of all job functions that a staff member in this position may
be asked to perform from time to time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.86 - $21.86 per hour
* Health insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Los Angeles, CA 90048: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: AC Hotel Beverly Hills, Los Angeles , PM Room Attendant Part time (2pm-10:30pm), Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!