Company: Fresh Start Healthy Meals inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The position calls for someone that is a quick learner,
sociable, and works well with others. Able to carry at least 40-75
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for maintaining and
managing an organization's inventory by keeping track of their
goods and supplies. Their primary duties include tracking incoming
and outgoing materials and products, monitoring reorders, and
initiating restock requests according to demand.
They also organize and store items in warehouses or retail outlets
to ensure other employees can access the supplies, raw materials,
and products they need to perform their jobs effectively. Inventory
Control Clerks count supplies carefully and report any
discrepancies between the actual count and the recorded stock
levels to an Inventory Control Manager or Inventory Supervisor.
They also account for damaged, mis-ordered, and returned
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and
reported according to company policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and
locations of all inventories.
- Assess inventory output daily.
- Allocate and distribute products according to company needs.
- Work with Warehouse to manage/stage products.
- Report usages, shortages, and overages.
- Quality check of product/expiration dates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.96 - $20.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sylmar, CA 91342: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Inventory control: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fresh Start Healthy Meals inc., Los Angeles , Inventory Clerk, Other , Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!