Customer Service Representative * Call Center * In-Office / Remote
Company: CR&R Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*CR&R Incorporated* is one of Southern California's most
innovative and successful waste and recycling collection companies,
serving more than 3 million people and over 25,000 businesses
throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial and
Riverside counties. In addition, we also have operations in AZ, CO,
NV, OR, UT, and WA. Thanks to groundbreaking technologies and
pioneering reclamation programs, we are able to recycle over
500,000 tons of materials each year, creating cleaner communities,
reducing air and water pollution, conserving landfill space and
extending our natural resources.
*We're striving to make your neighborhood a better place to
The *Customer Service Representative* position is responsible for
delivering superior customer service in a prompt, professional, and
courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved and customer
satisfaction and loyalty are achieved. This position will require
excellent communication skills, high level proficiency of computer
skills, acute attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
and a strong customer service background with experience handling
high volume inbound calls from customers.
*Key Responsibilities and Duties: *
* Master Levels 1 through 3 (Resi/Comm/Temp Serv) to assist all
customers across all regions.
* Assist customers with goal of achieving customer satisfaction on
* Complete new hire training program and pass Quality Assessment
* Knowledge of in-house information library and application system
to enter payments, work orders for deliveries, exchanges, etc.
* Must maintain monthly department scorecard with 90% and above
* Assists in mentoring program of new team members; quality
approach to work order accuracy.
* Handle all other duties and assignments as required.
*Knowledge, Skill, and Experience*
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to
effectively communicate to all levels of management and
* Must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task with time
management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed
in an efficient manner.
* Strong active listening skills, ability to grasp concepts
quickly, and good follow-through skills.
* Adhere to assigned work schedule and maintain a positive
* Capacity to work overtime as required.
* Must be able to adapt to a changing environment that focuses on
world-class call service.
* Bi-lingual beneficial to position.
* High School diploma.
CR&R is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CR&R Inc., Los Angeles , Customer Service Representative * Call Center * In-Office / Remote, Other , Stanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!