Corporate Paralegal - Trust & Estates
Company: AMS Staffing, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Please send resume in WORD format should you be interested in
the following Corporate Paralegal - Trust & Estates position
located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90017. This is a full-time,
direct-hire position with a salary that is dependent upon
experience. If you're not interested, please pass along to your
colleagues as we do pay referral fees.
Job Title: Corporate Paralegal - Trust & Estates
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90017
Salary: Depends upon experience plus AMAZING benefits (this is an
hourly non-exempt, 40
Work Environment: Hybrid - 3 days in office, 2 days remote (after
Billable Hour Requirement: 1700 minimum
Degree required: No
3rd Party C2C/Transfer: No
Referral Fee: $500 - refer qualified colleague, friends, or
COVID Vaccination Required: Yes
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
Our client is looking for a Corporate Paralegal - Trusts & Estates
who will assist attorneys in all aspects of trust and estates
transactions, including documentation, due diligence, development,
and entitlements, closing and related activities. This person will
be a member of the firm's Corporate department, reporting to the
attorneys on the team.
On any given day, you will be working with firm partners and
business colleagues on a variety of requests and projects. You
- Assist with planning documents and funding of assets (deeds /
transfers of accounts /
- Prepare and maintain documents relating to court accountings,
trust administration and
- Prepare and administer estate plan critical dates and
- Track and assist overseeing attorney with review of due diligence
and trust and estate
- Participate in conference calls with clients.
- Prepare clear and concise correspondence and memorandum
- Prepare initial draft document, amendments to trust, estate and
for attorney review.
- Review organizational and authority documents.
- 5+ years' experience as a Trust and Estates Paralegal
- A Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, or similar mail and
- Strong writing, organizational and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and legal
- Flexibility to adjust hours and to work additional hours as
necessary to meet operating and
Keywords: AMS Staffing, Inc., Los Angeles , Corporate Paralegal - Trust & Estates, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!