Part Time Shift Lead (Base Pay + Tips) TOPANGA
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Pressed Juicery, we don't have a mission. We are on a mission to
make high nutrition a realistic option for everyone. And how you
will help us do that? Our Shift Leaders always support the growth
and elevation of store results. They lead the selling culture
through customer-centric selling and leadership by example. Our
Shift Leaders support the continual growth and development of those
around them while actively seeking ways to drive their store's
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Drive company sales growth and profitability through
customer-centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and
impeccable customer experience.
* Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts
for all employees.
* Ability to foster a customer-focused selling culture. Models the
service & sales experience.
* Provide individual & team performance feedback and
recommendations to managers.
* Coach and elevate team performance at the moment to maximize team
selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all
associates on every shift.
* Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of
selling the team.
* Be a brand ambassador; support community engagement, and local
store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
* Support order and inventory processes where applicable.
* Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean
equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
* Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food
handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
* Effective management of third-party vendors.
* Enroll all customers in our Membership Program.
* Active & engaged product sampling throughout the day.
* Share customer feedback with a store manager regarding product
requests, concerns, and suggestions.
* Perform opening and closing duties including the execution of
bank deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret/disseminate
company directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store
appearance and cleanliness standards.
* Leads by example - reinforces company policy and ensures a safe &
respectful work environment for all members.
* Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure efficiency
* Other job-related duties as requested.
* Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
* Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness, and/or
* Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional
* Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
* Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes, and
shifts to priorities.
* Proven success in achieving goals through customer-centric
* Excellent team player with the ability to lead & work
* Strong verbal & written communication skills with proficiency in
* Keen understanding of sales principles and customer service
* Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership experience
* Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
* Must have a valid Food Handler Card or applicable state required
certification at the time of hire.
* Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
* Requires standing for long periods of time
* Requires working in variable temperatures at different times per
day and season.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 - $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid sick time
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pressed, Los Angeles , Part Time Shift Lead (Base Pay + Tips) TOPANGA, Other , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!