Full Time / Part Time Shift Leader (Base Pay +Tips)
Company: Pressed Juicery
Location: Studio City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pressed is the leading cold-pressed juice and plant-based treats
brand dedicated to making plant-forward living as convenient and
delicious as possible. The company's mission is to pave the way for
plant-forward living by making real healthy food accessible to
everyone. To that end, Pressed operates over 100+ retail stores in
eight states, is available in nearly 3,000 locations through its
wholesale partners and can be purchased directly from their website
to any location within the U.S. For a complete list of locations
where Pressed is available, please visit www.pressed.com and follow
Pressed on Facebook & @pressedjuicery on Instagram & Twitter.
Are you passionate about health & wellness? Do you thrive on
sharing that passion with those around you? Pressed Shift Leads are
subject matter experts, who love to influence others, and make an
impact on their daily lives through health & nutrition. Our teams
are eager to learn about our customers' lifestyles, match their
needs with the benefits of our products, and guide customers to
reach their goals. They are relationship builders, entrepreneurial,
product experts, have a keen ability to lead & influence others,
and are outstanding sellers. They are self-starters, take
initiative to learn about the newest trends in the health &
wellness to better serve their audience. They embrace & lead
through change. They are inspired by growth. They possess a
relentless commitment to excellence and achieving results.
* Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer
centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and an
impeccable customer experience.
* Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts
for all employees.
* Ability to foster a customer focused selling culture. Models the
service & sales experience.
* Provide individual & team performance feedback and
recommendations to managers.
* Coach and elevate team performance in the moment to maximize team
selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all
associates on every shift.
* Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of
* Be a brand ambassador; support community engagement, and local
store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
* Support order and inventory processes where applicable.
* Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean
equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
* Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food
handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
* Effective management of third-party vendors.
* Enroll all customers in our Loyalty Program.
* Active & engaged product sampling throughout all day parts.
* Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product
requests, concerns, and suggestions.
* Perform opening and closing duties including execution of bank
deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret / disseminate company
directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store
appearance and cleanliness standards.
* Leads by example - reinforces company policy and ensures a safe &
respectful work environment for all members.
* Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure efficiency
* Other job-related duties as requested.
* Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
* Other job-related duties as requested.
* Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness, and/or
* Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional
* Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
* Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes, and
shifts to priorities.
* Proven success in achieving goals through customer centric
* Excellent team player with ability to lead & work
* Strong verbal & written communication skills with a proficiency
* Keen understanding of sales principles and customer service
* Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership experience
preferred. Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
* Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must have a valid California Food Handler Card, or applicable
state required certification.
* Hours vary Monday - Sunday, days, evenings, and weekends. Must
have flexible availability including holidays
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have
received the COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be
considered for employment with Pressed. Proof of vaccination will
be required during the time of hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 - $17.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Studio City, CA 91604: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pressed Juicery, Los Angeles , Full Time / Part Time Shift Leader (Base Pay +Tips), Other , Studio City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!