Casino Supervisor Floor Operator
Company: Commerce Casino
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*\*\*\*This position pays an annual salary of $78,000\*\*\**
*PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS*
1. Supervises daily gaming operations for all casino games;
including but not limited to starting, combining, and breaking
2. Establishes that games are running smoothly and enforces
decisions and resolves gaming disputes in assigned gaming
3. Exercises independent judgment in issuance of comps and
resolution of customer disputes for assigned casino games.
4. Maintains integrity of all Casino Games consistent with Company
policies and procedures.
5. Oversees casino floor personnel, including training, evaluating,
disciplining and scheduling assignments for all floor staff within
assigned casino games.
6. Work closely with Casino Management to implement and oversee
overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and
mix, revenue growth, and expense management.
7. Monitors floor staff's performance in responding to customers'
needs, while enforcing and following established policies and
procedures pertaining to casino games.
8. Reports any "out of the ordinary" situations dealing with either
customers or employees to the Shift Manager.
9. Maintains communication with the Shift Manager and other floor
personnel regarding any unusual activities on the floor.
10. Provides excellent customer service consistent with company
standards and procedures established by the management, or as
discussed in departmental meetings.
11. Understands and fully complies with Commerce Casino's Currency
Transaction Reporting Policy and Procedures.
12. Responsible for all other work-related duties as assigned by
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting
the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete
list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position
title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of
an employee's normal line of work.
Work Experience Required: At least 5 years' experience in casino
Education: College degree in Management or equivalent combination
of education and work experience.
Knowledge Required: Must have knowledge of Casino gaming rules and
operations; be able to monitor and supervise employees of all
levels; have general knowledge in Federal and State Gaming
regulations as well as in Marketing. Must understand and be able to
enforce Company and departmental policies and procedures, be an
ethical decision maker, self-motivated, able to resolve conflicts,
and have effective communication skills with all levels of
employees / patrons.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Los Angeles, CA 90040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* casino Floorperson/Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
* Overnight Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Commerce Casino, Los Angeles , Casino Supervisor Floor Operator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!