Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Location: Manhattan Beach
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN - Contract
Assignment CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our
mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal
work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is
proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice
a week via direct deposit. Signing up is simple. Once you've
applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll
be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy! ---
Requirements for the ICU RN Role
- Minimum 1 year full-time inpatient acute care RN experience,
including critical care, within the past year. This doesn't include
school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility
experience are not applicable for this position.
- This is an 5 week contract assignment with 3 guaranteed AM/PM
shifts (strong possibility of extension)
- Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines,
vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks,
wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. --- How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Other , Manhattan Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!