Specialist, Advanced Analytics
Location: Valley Village
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At DIRECTV, we're connecting the world through the latest tech,
top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment.
Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions
deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to
millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big
idea could be our newest innovation. Here's your opportunity to
combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to
transform our company and your career Overall Purpose: Responsible
for analysis, design, development, and documentation of network
quality/process improvements. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- May develop new processes, define processing or handling
requirements, compile/evaluate test data.
- Makes recommendations and implements improvements.
- Reviews requirements for compatibility with processing
- Develops/modifies processes, methods, and controls to meet
- Conducts feasibility studies and recommends process
- May provide data mining, reporting, and support to technical
network programs and initiatives for network data standards and
- Analyze, track, and publish methods and procedures.
- Analyze data to identify root cause of network problems.
- May provide process improvement training.
- Provide technical support on process and compliance.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and
documentation of network quality/process improvements.
- Aligns improvement to network performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on reengineering techniques to improve
network process performance and product quality.
- Develops network methods, techniques and evaluation criterion
- Analyzes, tracks and publishes network performance and
process/quality indicators and results by constructing reports that
are geographically illustrative of network process trends and
- Ensures network process capability, control and improvement by
implementing procedures and interpreting network standards.
- Develops network metrics that provide data to measure for
future network improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of network problems.
- Measures performance against network process requirements.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of network
performance metrics, process control points and results
- Writes/edits technical network manuals. Job Contribution:
- Technical professional with some experience.
- Sound technical knowledge growing through application,
expanding knowledge of DTV technologies. Education: Typically a BS
degree in Math, Science or Engineering preferred or equivalent
related network experience. Experience: Typically requires 2-3
years experience. Supervisory: No. This is a remote position that
can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote This
position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Click here for additional information. This position can earn
between $64,200 - $115,700. Not to mention all of the other amazing
rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to
tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products
and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about
around here. Ready to join our team? Apply today! #RSRDTVJob
Posting: Sep 19, 2022, 9:56:54 PM
Other Locations: Colorado-Denver
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager
Keywords: DIRECTV, Los Angeles , Specialist, Advanced Analytics, Other , Valley Village, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!