Public Areas Attendant
Company: LUXE Hotels
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a AAA Four Diamond hotel! We are
the ONLY AAA Four Diamond hotel in our competitive set and the only
one near Brentwood and Bel-Air. -
The Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel is currently looking to add a
-Housekeeping -Public Areas Attendant -to our team. When you join
the Luxe family, you are joining a world of possibility! -
A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset
Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by
welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the
crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air. Located within minutes of
UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our
convenient location makes it easy to access the best of LA.
Contribute to an attractive and clean hotel in accordance with the
standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel by providing public space
cleaning of floors, hallways and service areas.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by
providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and
- Handles difficult situations/guest complaints effectively and
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the hotel's public space
by cleaning all assigned areas thoroughly on a daily
- Cleans public areas including: floors, elevator, lobby,
stairwells, bathrooms, sitting areas, ice machine areas, fitness
center, business center, inspect show rooms, bathrooms, offices,
garage and check plants.
- Completes work projects as assigned by supervisor and
- Clean and polish floors, windows, mirrors and ice
- Vacuum and remove gum spots from carpet as needed.
- Removes all litter from public areas.
- Dusts all areas thoroughly.
- Use hotel chemicals as necessary to clean assigned areas to
- Maximize job efficiently and orderly appearance by maintaining
- Insures rapid maintenance and repair of hotel equipment by
reporting all maintenance requests in a timely and efficient
- Turns in articles found in public areas for "Lost and Found"
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with established company policies
and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working environment.
Adheres to company policies and procedures.
Attends work as scheduled.
Follows hotel's dress and grooming standards.
Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and
At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard
Hotel to the public.
Pushing/Pulling: Average weight 60lbs constantly
Lifting/Carrying: Average weight 60lbs constantly
Standing/Walking: Constantly. Standing/walking the majority of
Kneeling/Crawling: Constantly. Completing tasks throughout the
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA Medical -
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Employee Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal -and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Luxe Hotels:
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company,
headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of
luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, "Luxe" is really an
experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative
services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only
better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our
guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and
different - a unique journey and experience. Our job is to
recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every
person truly is an entire world!
With this in mind, we seek employees who share our values and who
desire to deliver a gracious guest experience with sincere
commitment. - We accomplish this by making our guests feel
cared-for and known, when they stay or dine with us. Their
preferences are considered; their expectations are constantly
exceeded. Meeting their needs is only the beginning of what we do
to make them feel like they belong.
Keywords: LUXE Hotels, Los Angeles , Public Areas Attendant, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!