Chain Sales Representative-North Hollywood
Company: Wine Warehouse
Location: North Hollywood
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Why Wine Warehouse?
Family - Integrity - Quality
Wine Warehouse is a multi-generational, family owned and operated,
wholesale distributor of fine wine, beer and spirits. With an award
winning premium portfolio, we have something for everyone. We offer
a strong family culture, and are committed to cultivating a
positive and inclusive workplace experience. Quality, family and
integrity are the pillars of our company, and we are seeking
individuals who share these values.
-3k sign on bonus!
- Sales Representative is responsible for spending 100 % of his
or her work time selling company products and engaging in sales
related activities that are necessary prerequisites to making sales
of company products to local chain store decision makers.
- Sales Represen-tative is given each month a tracking package
with sales goals on all Wine Warehouse products for each designated
territory. Sales Represen-tative is responsible for achieving or
exceeding those sales goals.
- Sales Represen-tative is expected to make sales presentations
in all chain stores in the applicable territory. These sales
presentations are intended to persuade local store decision makers
to purchase company products including, but are not limited to
products that are monthly priorities on tracking, cold boxes and
- Selling and tracking all cold box placements. Makes regular
sales presentations of Wine Warehouse items including for superior
sales placements in all cold boxes in a designated territory.
- Maintaining the sales and distribution of old and new Wine
Warehouse products in every chain store in Sales Representative's
- Ordering DSD (Direct Store Delivery) product for all applicable
Wine Warehouse Accounts, including, but not limited to, beer, wine,
seasonal specialty items, discontinued and promotional items.
- Researching and analyzing the sales trends for each account by
chain; understanding the business strategies of each chain; and the
practices of each chain decision maker to persuade local chain
store decision makers to purchase company products.
- Displaying products sold by the Sales Representative to the
store in a specific designated location, for the purpose of
increasing product visibility and to promote more product sales and
re-orders from the Sales Representative.
- Investigating customer complaints or concerns on product
pricing, product availability or matters involving deliveries.
- Works with customers and the credit department to collect
current and past due invoices.
- Preparing and assisting in any and all supplier surveys or
ride-withs that are scheduled in any specific territory.
- Effectively using point-of-sale materials to enhance sales by
promoting products resulting in additional sales by the Sales
Representative to the local store decision maker(s). Sales
Representative is required to use and maintain all point-of-sale
materials supplied to them by each supplier.
- Ability to manage sales territory and sell company
- Four (4) year college degree or two (2) years demonstrated
sales experience, preferably of wines, beers and spirits
- Demonstrates a commitment to performing the job "the right way"
with a high level of attention to details and high personal
standards of performance
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Residing within a 10-15 mile radius of the territory is
- Traveling to company-scheduled meetings with a minimum travel
time of two (2) hours
- Computer literate - proficient in Microsoft office (Word and
Excel), with the ability to utilize company-provided communication
systems and devices
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and sales presentation
- Can work in the field in a sales territory with minimum
- Must possess valid unrestricted California Driver's
- Reliable transportation and good driving record is required
- Employee must be able to walk, bend, reach, and lift, if
necessary 50 pounds or more. The physical demands here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential job functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
legally recognized disabilities to perform these essential
- Visiting accounts (8-10) daily to make sales, attempt to make
sales and engage in sales related activities that are necessary
prerequisites to making sales of the company products to local
chain store decision makes that requires driving and getting in and
out of the vehicle
- Must be able to walk, bend, reach, and lift 50 pounds or
- Building displays in store and cutting cases of product that
have been sold by Sales Representative to the store
- Repetitive bending, kneeling, stooping, and occasional climbing
- Re-stocking existing displays with new product sold by Sales
Representative and replenishing cold boxes from display product
sold by Sales Representative, which requires work above the
- Cutting paper boxes using paper cutter following the specific
- Must wear appropriate footwear that provides comfort and
support for driving, bending, stooping and climbing
- Annual base salary plus commission and incentives
- Auto reimbursement and cell phone allowance
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage,
401(k) matching, and paid vacation and holidays
Wine Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
information. Wine Warehouse is committed to providing access, equal
opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with
disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and
Keywords: Wine Warehouse, Los Angeles , Chain Sales Representative-North Hollywood, Other , North Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!