Quality Assurance Inspector II
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As a QA Inspector II, you will perform physical inspections of
attraction components and assemblies as specified by engineering
requirements. Interpret drawings and use different specialized
inspection methods and tools to detect metal fatigue, corrosion and
dimensional characteristics and inspect completed assemblies for
conformance to requirements. Audit different processes for
conformance to requirements. Produce and update inspection reports
and related documentation. Communicate findings with Management and
cognizant Engineering You will report to a Quality Assurance
Service Manager. Responsibilities/You Will
- Perform inspections on historic attractions through present-day
- Assure that components, assemblies, and processes are compliant
with Engineering and Quality Assurance requirements. This is
accomplished through the use of applicable Engineering and Quality
Assurance documentation, specialized inspection equipment, and
- Inspectors must communicate and work with Cast Members in
numerous departments to accomplish required actions.
- This position includes work from ladders, elevated platforms,
and confined spaces, and may need to lift up to 50 pounds. Basic
Qualifications/You Will Have
- Experience referencing engineering drawings, and specifications
and using inspection equipment.
- Level II qualification and certification observing American
Society for Nondestructive Testing requirements in the Visual
Testing method or equivalent.
- Use precision inspection equipment which includes specialized
software. Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite to maintain
- In compliance with requirements for the American Society for
Nondestructive Testing standards.
- Commitment to safety. Candidate may need to access equipment
pits, work platforms, catwalks, roofs, and similar areas by ladder,
and walk several miles per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexibility to start working on day shift for training and
qualification and eventually transition to a third shift schedule.
- American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector.
- 10 years of experience in Mechanical Inspection, Geometric
Dimensioning, and Tolerancing (e.g. ANSI/ASME 14.5M). Required
Education High school degree or equivalent. Additional Information
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits. #LI_DM2 #DPEP_Media
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Los Angeles , Quality Assurance Inspector II, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!