Company: Super King Market
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Courtesy ClerkJOB SUMMARY:Courtesy Clerk offers prompt customer
service, assists throughout the entire store, answers customer
questions, whether face-to-face or by phone. He or she helps
customers locate products in the store. Maintains a positive
company image by providing courteous and efficient customer service
experience. Supports the management team in maintaining exceptional
standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, floor
and parking lot maintenance, bagging, price checks, and
go-backs.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- When a customer enters Super King Markets, the first and most
important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage
- Assist customers with product location, bagging orders and
providing carry-out service as needed.
- May be required to mop floors, dust, and clean product shelves,
and ensure they are neatly and attractively arranged.
- Ensure adequate supply of bags at the check stands.
- Verify prices and return merchandise from check stand area to
the appropriate area.
- Retrieve shopping carts from parking lot and stack in an
orderly fashion in front of the store; ensuring all shopping carts
are free of debris.
- Follow daily work schedule as assigned by management.
- Follow dress code in accordance with Company's guidelines.
- Follow attendance and tardiness guidelines in accordance with
- Assist all cashiers by moving from check stand to check stand
as customer flow dictates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, but efficient, and safe
- Requires exposure to varying weather conditions for performance
of indoor/outdoor duties.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
and place on floor board and trunk space of vehicles.
- Perform cleanup duties in the aisles, bathrooms, and assist in
the cleanup of other departments.
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance,
work habits, and attitude.
- Ability to function as a team player and get along with
- Follow all safety rules in accordance with Company policies,
OSHA, and Health department.
- Performs other duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES:Problem
Solving/AnalysisEthical ConductOrganizational SkillsCustomer/Client
RESPONSIBILITY:The position has no supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:This job operates in a fast-paced, high-volume
environment. This role routinely uses standard office such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, scanners, and fax
machines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and listen. This position is very active and
requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling, and climbing continuously. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move items over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
focus. Perform all physical aspects of the courtesy clerk duties
including but not limited to bending, lifting, standing, squatting,
climbing, walking and at times running. During peak business hours
in particular, must be able to move quickly from parking lot to
check stand area. Requires manual dexterity skills and good
eye-hand coordination.POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: This is
a full-time position with different shifts; including evenings,
holidays, and weekends are required.QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent of 6 months of work
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Stamina and multitasking ability.PREFERRED EDUCATION AND
- Bilingual: Spanish, Armenian, Tagalog, Russian, Arabic, or
- Some college credits on the Business Administration, Marketing,
or related field. Super King Markets is an equal opportunity
employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran,
or disability status, or any other status protected by law.Super
King Markets will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with
a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a
job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or
others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by
reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue
hardship to Super King Markets. Contact human resources (HR) with
any questions or requests for accommodation.OTHER DUTIES:Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. 0
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Super King Market, Los Angeles , Courtesy Clerk, Other , Claremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!