Content Support Producer
Company: Planet Technology
Location: Culver City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Content Support ProducerThe right candidate will have at least
8-10 years of experience actively producing content and working in
production with an innate ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously. You are highly organized. You are proactive,
self-motivated, and adaptable. You can think strategically and
solve problems independently. You can 'see around the corner' and
identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. You
have a disciplined approach to assisting and managing projects; but
maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required.
The right individual should have experience working in partnership
with creative teams to bring ideas to life. You should have
experience working with creative production teams and external
vendors. You have familiarity with content planning, budgeting, and
effective resource management. You understand the impact of
production decisions on both creative output and your cross
functional partner's business'. We are seeking a hardworking
individual who can contribute within a team environment. This
position requires ambition, flexibility and strong communication
and leadership skills.Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will support a lead producer and help manage
the end-to-end content creation and production
- Assist with planning, production, managing vendors, team
communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of
information and asset deliverables.
- Ability to effectively help manage and clearly communicate
overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing
- You'll work closely with the departments Executive Producer, as
well as collaborate with a core creative team while all working
together to bring projects to life.Qualifications:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience acting as a creative content
producer in a creatively driven environment (streamer, production
- Solid knowledge of content creation and production processes,
ideally within a subscription services business model.
- Solid knowledge of live action, post-production (2D/3D
animation), VFX, editorial, and finishing.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple vendor relationships
and defining a partner roster.
- Very organized and meticulous thinking. Someone who thinks one
step ahead, but who is also able to adjust to frequent changes in a
- Ability to help drive production timelines against a variety of
video media including short form, long form, animation, graphics,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of
managers, creatives, and executive leadership teams.
Keywords: Planet Technology, Los Angeles , Content Support Producer, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!