Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN (Mon-Fri) - Van Nuys, CA
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Van Nuys
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job # 400704 Date posted 07/07/2022
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant
to work per diem (Monday thru Friday), for our company. You will
work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care
in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational
Therapist, you will implement the patient's Care Plan for
rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients
to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their
* Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other
team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
* Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient
* Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
* Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational
Therapy Association (AOTA).
* Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
culminating in an associate's degree.
* Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or
equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
* CPR certification (when required).
* Ability to work flexible hours Monday - Friday
If you are a current Kindred employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Los Angeles , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN (Mon-Fri) - Van Nuys, CA, Other , Van Nuys, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!