Sr. Business Intelligence Lead - CDC - REMOTE!
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NoneJob Family: Systems EngineeringGDIT is hiring a Senior
BI Lead to assist us in providing COTS implementation for the
Office of Financial Resources (OFR) at the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) .For this project, GDIT will gather
requirements, set up the infrastructure and configure and deploy
our solution to production. Candidates must have extensive
experience of either COTS or custom build software life cycle
development (SDLC), Agile, requirement gathering, and great
collaboration. The position can be 100% remote.KEY
- Provide expertise of BI enterprise software development,
integration, and migration.
- Provide hands on expertise and lead Azure Power BI
dashboards/reports design & development and deployment, data
migration (ETL), data setup/configurations, data security, and
role-based user data access.
- Work closely with software developers and end users for
business requirements. Develop BI data model design, reports &
dashboards, SDLC cycle for deployments.
- Provide updates in daily and weekly in stand-up meeting and
work with team daily to resolve and unblock any issue.
- Participate in backlog grooming and design sessions.Required :
- A Bachelors Degree and 8+ years of equivalent work
- 5+ years experience of database design, data warehousing and BI
- 5+ years experience of Power BI on-prem and Azure cloud
- 5+ years Architecting the data warehouse in Tabular &
- 5+ years in ETL tools such as SSIS and Azure data factory,
Power BI data visualization
- 5+ years of support and training of role-based users
- 5+ years experience in SQL Server and Oracle relational
databases and data migration
- Advanced technical writing skillsDesired :
- Expertise of data architecture in AWS And Azure cloud platforms
- Expertise in ETL tools in Azure and AWS such as Azure data
factory, Azure Synapse, AWS DMS, Glue, Lambda
- Experience with Agile development tools, such as Atlassian Jira
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must be able to work as part of a team, as well as
- Must grasp new concepts easily and be willing to continually
- Must be flexible and willing to help other team members in
support of project goals#GDITFedHealthJobsCOVID-19 Vaccination:
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all
employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to
comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Los Angeles , Sr. Business Intelligence Lead - CDC - REMOTE!, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!