EVS Aide - Full Time Evenings
Company: MLK Community Healthcare
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
To provide a clean and pleasant environment for patient staff, and
visitors at all times. Ensure a bacteriological safe environment in
all areas of the hospital. The ability to maintain the resilience
of floors in all areas of the hospital.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Safeguard and preserves the confidentiality of patients and
protected health information in accordance with the state and
federal (HIPPA) regulatory requirements, hospital and departmental
- Ensure a safe patient environment and adherence to safety
practices per policy.
- Cleaning assigned work areas with the correct chemicals and
- Know and follow hospital/EVS policy and procedures at atll
- Follow safety procedures exactly as outlined in the
department's procedure manual.
- Maintain cleanliness and security of locked medication storage
rooms as required.
- Maintain daily reports on project work or room cleaning. Ensure
maintenance request forms are completed. Notify Supervisor of
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain all equipment in the
assigned work area assuring that is in safe, clean and proper
- Demonstrate knowledge and performance of all skills required on
the EVS Schedule.
- Pick up communication tools/equipment by signing in and out at
the beginning and ending of each shift. Report any damage to
- Complete other duties as assigned by Director/Supervisor.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Hospital environmental services experience highly
- Six (6) months experience in a guest-centric fast paced
environment, customer service, hotel or hospitality experience
- Basic housekeeping skills with ability to operate a vacuum
- Special Skills/Knowledge
- Previous experience/training in auto scrubber, burnishes, and
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred.
Keywords: MLK Community Healthcare, Los Angeles , EVS Aide - Full Time Evenings, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!