Labor and Delivery, Maternal Newborn, PIH Good Samaritan, Los Angeles, California, Full Time, Nights
Company: PIH Health
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit regional healthcare delivery network
founded over 50 years ago. Our two campuses including a 548-bed
facility in Whittier and a 199-bed facility in Downey, help to
provide services to approximately 1.5 million residents in Los
Angeles, Orange County and the greater San Gabriel Valley.Provides
direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education,
and evaluation for assigned patients. - Performs patient duties
necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as
coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team
members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom
- Current Basic Life Support Card
- Current Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation
- Current ACLS
- 2 years experience -Beyond the benefits that come with working
for the area's leading community healthcare provider - one that
also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort -
you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits
package. - We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity
in our workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V -
Keywords: PIH Health, Los Angeles , Labor and Delivery, Maternal Newborn, PIH Good Samaritan, Los Angeles, California, Full Time, Nights, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!