Division Head(C&I) - Los Angeles
Company: Valley Bank
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Division Head is responsible for the loan portfolio assigned
to, or developed by, the one or more teams reporting to him/her. In
addition to performing the duties of a Team Leader, the Division
Head is responsible for credit quality, profitability and business
development of the division and the teams under his/her
supervision. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and supervise Team Leaders, Loan Officers and
Administrative Assistants to ensure that their functions are
properly performed with respect to customer service, asset quality,
loan approvals and business development.
- Properly train Junior Loan Officers.
- Prepare or review and finalize departmental reports such as
budgets, strategic plans, etc.
- Develop improved methods of operation that would enhance
profitability, efficiency, business development, etc.
- Perform annual performance appraisals for staff.
- Make call on accounts, prospects and CQIs individually or
jointly with Loan Officers, Team Leaders or Senior Management.
- Set and manage achievement of division goals.
- Set morale for division.
- Attend Senior Management functions as required.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Los Angeles , Division Head(C&I) - Los Angeles, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!