Data Migration Test Lead
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Data Migration Test Lead,
As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality
assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems.
You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy &
design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will
also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate
real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate
with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative
high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients'
business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where
teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded,
and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine,
CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require
travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience in in a Data Migration Testing
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in ETL testing, Data migration testing, SQL,
Agile and Devops
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Data Migration Testing
- Very good understanding of the Software Test life cycle
activities through practice in multiple Projects.
- Experience in Test Automation, Test Design, Test Execution
analysis & Reporting
- Understanding of Sybase and SQL server databases
Nice to have
- 4 years of experience in any one Agile methodology---
Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, ---
Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Experience and desire to work in a team having diverse /
multiple stakeholder and Global delivery environment
- Strong Analytical skills, Articulation skills and Client
- Co-ordination and reporting skills
- Solid skills using a test management system. HP ALM/JIRA/Zephyr
- QA software testing experience with solid understanding of the
- Demonstrated experience in using industry standard test tools
such as HP ALM/Unified Functional Test/ Selenium
- Understanding of web and ability to effectively perform
functional testing, parallel testing, configuration testing.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Power
Point, Excel, and Visio
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to multitask among various activities and
- Ability to keep calm and focused when testing activities may be
hectic and under tight deadlines with limited resources
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Los Angeles , Data Migration Test Lead, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!