Digital Content Producer-Gaming industry
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Are you interested in working for an entertainment company that
creates the most epic interactive gaming and entertainment
experiences on earth and that is a global leader in its industry?
This is a contract position for 6 months and the hourly pay rate is
$50.00. This role is expected to begin as a remote position.Our
client is looking for a Digital Content Producer to manage a
franchise projects as they move from inception, creative
development to completion.
- You'll drive content development initiatives for social, owned
and operated channels, digital advertising, motion graphics, video
content, branding, including logos and style guides.
- You'll coordinate with the various teams to ensure deliverables
are on-time and distributed across various channels.
- The right candidate has impeccable organizational, project
management, and time-management skills.
- The ability to build relationships and foster collaboration
among internal teams and departments is critical.
- You'll provide absolute real-time transparency to stakeholders
regarding project status and risks impacting
- Spearhead Creative Development workflows for fast paced Social
Content across organic and paid executions
- Create, maintain, and distribute milestone schedules for all
- Mitigate project risks or potential threats. Adjust and
communicate schedule updates as necessary to maintain final
- Lead weekly project status meetings and communicate milestones
to stakeholder groups.
- Act as liaison between Marketing Creative Services, Internal
stakeholders, and Game development teams: Requesting assets,
acquiring feedback, and securing approvals.
- Work with Design Leads to ensure strategic and visual brand
consistency of our client brands.
- Schedule, lead and document all meetings needed for briefing,
review, and approval of projects.
- Manage outside contractors and agencies, set up relationships
and manage the flow of assets and communication.
- Review all project deliverables to ensure they are free of
typos, inconsistencies, errors and ensure they meet internal and
external requirements including specifications, file formats and
- Request and manage project budgets, provide reporting as
- Manage purchasing, purchase requisitions, and any necessary
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience in a creative environment -
preferably advertising/design agency, game developer or
- Experience with Project Management and software and Expert
knowledge of the creative development process.
- Knowledge of digital content development for social, static and
- Some knowledge of print production.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong relationships
with individuals and departments.
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail with impeccable organizational and
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously with varying degrees of complexity.
- Able to maximize shared resources, mitigate gaps, and pivot
allocations as needed.
- Service-oriented attitude.
- A love of video games.
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, G-Suite as
well as Adobe Acrobat.Pluses:
- Knowledge of multi-channel Mobile Marketing creative
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Entertainment experience - preferably gamingVolt is an equal
Keywords: Volt, Los Angeles , Digital Content Producer-Gaming industry, Other , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!