Quality Assurance Seasonal
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development. SALARY: $18.50 per hour SHIFT: 10:30PM to 6:30AM or
2:30PM to 10:30PM - could work up to 12 hours in a day
COMPANY:Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's
right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But
there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers,
seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset,
and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and
purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you
up for the Challenge? ROLE SUMMARY:As a Quality Assurance Seasonal
you will have the opportunity to perform various studies,
statistical analysis, participate in problem solving, and
implementing SDCA matrix actions to improve processes at the
brewery. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: ph,
billings, alcohol, sodium, and iron. -
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon
dioxide, fill level, etc. -
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely
completion, and proper responses and notification. -
- Perform various studies, statistical analysis, participate in
PDCA teams -to improve quality throughout the brewery. -
- Other routine laboratory testing, as needed.
- Seasonal employees are not guaranteed 40 hours of work per
week, every week. -
- Unionized workforce - must stay in good standing on Union
- Seasonal employees are limited to working hours during the
period of May 1st through September 30th, -with the exception of
training. -Seasonal employment at the Los Angeles Brewery will end
on September 30th -with a potential for further part time or
full-time work. - JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in a science-intensive discipline (e.g.
Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.) -or working
towards a degree in one of these fields.
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic
instrument maintenance. -
- Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques. -
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills for working in a team orientation.
- Must be flexible to -work varying shifts during this week.
Weekends and holidays may be required.
- Skilled in Minitab, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and
Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus. WHY
ANHEUSER-BUSCH:Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we
are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more
than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking
forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even
when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger.
Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what
Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our
people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in
the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can
celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Seasonal employees are not eligible for any benefits unless
they qualify under the terms of the plan 401(K). EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERAs the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch -InBev is
committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We
will make a determination on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need an accommodation
or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Los Angeles , Quality Assurance Seasonal, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!