Company: Hughes Marino
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout This PositionHughes Marino is a nationally
award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the
commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and
100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with
offices across the nation. As our company continues to grow, we are
seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core
values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning
companies, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top
100 Best Workplace for Millennials and #4 Best Workplace in
Southern California by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in
the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc.
Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal,
San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1
Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal,
among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a
culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun! We are
looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every
day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and
learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must
be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent
worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds
like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply! For
more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes
Marino's blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our
video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino's award-winning
culture! Job Description
- We have one immediate Executive Assistant position based out of
our beautiful downtown San Diego headquarters.
- This is an incredible opportunity to play an integral part in
Hughes Marino's many areas of exciting growth. Your primary
responsibility will be to assist our executive team with many
- If you are an incredibly organized and meticulous person with
the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to
meet you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a
long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes
Marino family. Desired Skills and Expertise
- Very high-level administrative experience handling
confidential, complex and critical issues.
- Impeccable attention to detail, specifically with calendar
management and written communication.
- Excellent all-around business communication skills.
- Coordinate special projects involving many moving parts and
collaborating with a variety of internal and external team
- Strong experience in event coordination, logistical scheduling,
and travel coordination.
- Thrive on a busy, multi-faceted and dynamic schedule.
- Poised under pressure.
- Kind, thoughtful and finds great fulfillment in helping
- Embodies our ten core values.
- Ability to flex with the needs of the team and wear many hats.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience
supporting an executive team.
- Upbeat, happy, and friendly!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook,
Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must live in San Diego.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Hughes Marino, Los Angeles , Executive Assistant, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!