Claims Adjuster III - Casualty
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Claims Adjuster III - Casualty$2000 sign-on bonus for external
hires!The Auto Club of Southern CA is looking for a Claims Service
Representative for our High Severity Team; responsible for
investigation, evaluation and negotiation of high complexity claims
in compliance with established company technical and customer
service. Currently this is a work from home position, however,
training is in office and subject to change in the
- Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals
including insureds and claimants.
- Explain benefits, coverages, fault and claims process either
verbally or in writing in compliance with regulatory and statutory
- Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine
liability and damages. May attend and participate in legal
proceedings. Identify and obtain statements from insureds,
claimants and witnesses.
- Evaluate and determine claim values upon receipt and assessment
of property, bodily injury and liability data.
- Negotiate within settlement authority with insureds and
claimants to resolve their first- and third-party claims.
- Handle administrative functions, update database production
reports, and document and update claim files via company systems,
i.e. CACS, HUON, HOC, etc.
- Verify and interpret/resolve coverage by gathering necessary
information to ensure policy applicability.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments as
- Identify cross-sell opportunities based on members' product
needs and service requests. Enhance member relationship by
diversifying use of products and services.
- Provide sales leads to insurance, travel and other departments
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
- 4-yr. College Degree or equivalent combination of education and
work experience required.
- Ability to service claims of high complexity, with prior
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software
- Solid knowledge of negligence and subrogation principles
- Moderate understanding of vehicle nomenclature and repair
practices or; moderate understanding of building nomenclature and
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years Casualty
- This position requires being in the field to attend
depositions, mediations, and trials.Remarkable benefits:
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our
national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902,
and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded,
service-driven professionals to join our team."Through dedicated
employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial
products that provide members peace of mind and value."AAA is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club of Southern
California will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Los Angeles , Claims Adjuster III - Casualty, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!