Company: Hackman Capital Partners Llc
Location: Culver City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the
Acquisitions Department, specifically the Executive Vice President.
- Organize, strategically prioritize, and act on information
stemming from (e)mail, calls, directions, and meetings.
- Prepare polished correspondence/communications/presentations
including letters, charts, etc.
- Proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout.
- Proactively maintain and update physical and digital filing
- Maintain an elevated level of professional etiquette while
acting as a liaison to both clients and employees.
- Review of certain invoices and approve same.
- Schedule conference calls, organize meetings, and travel
- Answer and screen phone calls.
- Process expense reports.
- Help with lunches, property tours, and physical meetings as
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting executives in a
corporate environment, ideally at a Financial, Private Equity, or
Real Estate firm.
- Strong attention to detail. Outstanding organizational,
problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
- Must be bright and personable; confident and eager to work
independently, creatively, and strategically alongside a
- Demonstrate great patience and ability to adapt to a changing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Proficient at exercising discretion, establishing priorities,
and maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills required, including advanced proficiency
with MS Office Suite.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial
- Ability to grasp the big picture and anticipate issues before
they arise.by Jobble
Keywords: Hackman Capital Partners Llc, Los Angeles , Executive Assistant, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!