Senior UX Designer
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Confidentiality: Tiya Inc.(LIZHI Group) uses applicants' data
only for recruitment purposes.
Headquartered in Singapore, TIYA was established in 2019 and is a
fully-owned subsidiary of LIZHI (LIZI.US), a US-listed company.
With more than 10 million users spanning across the United States,
Europe, Japan, and the Middle East, TIYA has created a global audio
ecosystem that integrates voice and social interactions. Tiya Inc.
is a U.S. company based in Los Angeles, operating "Tiya" which is a
mobile application that strives to become the world's largest
audio-based social networking platform.
As a Senior UX Designer at TIYA, you'll work with a global,
cross-disciplinary team of researchers, Visual designers, Product
Managers, and Engineers. This position will be responsible for
contributing to every aspect of the product creation process.
You'll be part of a dedicated team elevating the user experience
for existing and newer clients.
What will your role be:
- Responsible for the design of TIYA products, including basic
experience design such as IM, creative interactive game-play, and
- Participate throughout the product design process - creating
user flows, designing high-fidelity user interfaces and
- Conduct usability testing and research, deliver meaningful
insights from data-rich sources.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis,
data, customer feedback, user research, and technical
- Work with User researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and
other UX Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing
What an ideal candidate means to us:
- 4+ years of experience in design.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (i.e.
storytelling and documentation).
- Have a deep understanding of UX design theories and solutions,
have an internet product sense, be able to organize and plan the
application development, and be able to propose the best design
solutions and innovative solutions.
- Design portfolios that show your design process.
- Interest in solving complex systems problems, interaction
design, visual design and research.
- Have the spirit of teamwork, be responsible for the design
plan, focus more on details, meticulous logic, and have a good
Why work with us:
- We have an energetic team who are passionate about building a
global audio-based online networking platform;
- We have many years of experience in the online-audio
- TIYA has a people-centric culture, we fully support people with
creative mindset to develop new project;
We will offer you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits program;
- Training program;
- Promotion and salary increase opportunity.
- Comfortable office environment and flexible working hours.
Keywords: TIYA, Los Angeles , Senior UX Designer, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!