Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: J.k. Residential Services Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our long standing Property Management Company is looking for an
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Bookkeeper to join our Accounting team at
the corporate office near Glendale/dodgers stadium, Los Angeles
area. We are looking for a long term, stable candidate for the
position with growth opportunities.
- Maintain all accounts receivable including making daily bank
deposits, posting deposits in the system, and perform bank
- Review the move-in and move-out packages for completeness and
- Review and ensure delinquencies on Aged Receivable Report are
correct before issuing delinquent reports for senior
- Maintain accurate rent roll for all properties.
- Support properties with regards to all accounts receivable
entries, and tenant related transactions.
- Assist in Month-End Close.
- Perform other projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Basic knowledge/experience on using Excel, Word, and
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, property
managers, and all levels of management.
- Experience in Yardi Voyager (Accounting software) is preferred
but not required.
- Knowledge of federal fair housing laws and any applicable
housing provisions is preferred but not required.
- Team player and Adaptability.
- High school diploma is required; some background in bookkeeping
is a plus.
- Able to work Monday through Friday; 8 am 5pm.
- Authorized to work in the United States w/out sponsorship
- Pass background investigation, employment reference check, and
Compensation And Benefits
- $15- $19 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid National Holidays
- Training for all new hires.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: J.k. Residential Services Inc., Los Angeles , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!