Company: RtA Brand
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Luxury fashion brand RtA is looking for a CRM Specialist to join
our growing team. This individual should be highly entrepreneurial
and be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic
environment. The CRM Specialist will be responsible for developing,
executing and analyzing email and mobile campaigns to support
overall business growth.
The CRM specialist will report into the SVP of Merchandising,
Ecommerce and Retail and will collaborate very closely across
- Drive CRM marketing, owning email campaign creation and
- Develop and drive strategy and creation of mobile push
campaigns for existing and new customers.
- Develop creative briefs based on strategy objectives, target
audiences, and product positioning.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Ecommerce, Merchandising and
Marketing to gather necessary assets for email and mobile
- Build a deep understanding of customer lifecycle needs and
generate bold and creative ideas to increase engagement and
- Develop and manage weekly, monthly ad hoc reports that
highlight key insights and strategic findings.
- Understand and ensure email & mobile push best practices are
- Communicate and document project status and strategic
- Collaborate with outside partners on growing email list.
- Responsible for list segmentation and set up A/B testing
process to optimize for the right message, to the right user, at
the right time to drive conversion.
- You have 4+ years of experience in email marketing.
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-driven individual.
- Expertise in CRM software Klaviyo
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to partner and influence.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: RtA Brand, Los Angeles , CRM Specialist, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!