Senior Investment Advisor Associate
Company: Virtus Investment Partners
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Los Angeles based affiliate, Kayne Anderson Rudnick is
seeking a Senior Investment Advisor Associate.
Century City-based wealth and investment management firm with over
$50 billion in assets under management is seeking an exceptional
individual to join our Wealth Advisory Group as Senior Investment
The successful candidate will work as part of a growth-focused
advisory team to provide a professional and exceptional level of
client service to affluent investors.
- Act as primary service related and administrative contact for
high-net-worth investors and their professional advisors (CPA'S,
business managers, attorney's).
- Act as project lead or participate extensively in department or
firm level projects.
- Open new accounts and monitor progress.
- Provide daily client service, including but not limited to,
investing deposits, calculating withdrawals, handling cashiering
needs, facilitating tax trading, charitable gifting, required
minimum distributions, special requests, account re-registrations,
cost basis step up, custom report creation, address changes, and
account terminations, and preparing tax analysis reports.
- Execute asset allocation changes based on Advisor
recommendation and monitor progress.
- Schedule Advisor-Client meetings and prepare portfolio review
- Attend in house or off site meetings or events as requested by
- Maintain and update client files, CRM and other portfolio data,
- Collaborate with management to improve practices and
- Undergraduate degree
- Series 7 preferred
- 5 + years client service working with high net worth
individuals at an investment management firm, private bank, or
broker/dealer with history of increasing responsibilities.
- Fundamental knowledge of equity and fixed income markets and
alternative asset classes
- Knowledge of nuances in setting up various account
registrations, including documentation required and limitations
behind such registrations.
- Experience with and knowledge of paperwork and workflow
associated with custodians such as Charles Schwab and/or Fidelity
- Commitment to, and demonstrated history of, providing the best
service levels to clients as well as to internal
constituents.Virtus Investment Partners is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Virtus Investment Partners, Los Angeles , Senior Investment Advisor Associate, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!